The Autism Advocacy Network (AAN) and Autistic Advocacy Network is a democratization and content marketplace model that encourages the free flowing distribution of opinions, ideas and social advocacy by the autism community. Absent any violations to U.S Constitutional Law and or the Universal Declaration of Human Rights content may be published with few exceptions.
- AAN does not allow for advertisements, symbols or speech of clear and concise hate and or adult contents.
- Materials should reasonably be appropriate for children typically classified as G through PG.
- Submitted contents must also be relevant to an existing category and if submitted content is not, a new category you can freely suggest by requesting on the top of your article submission.
- By submitting content you agree you are the author and have complied with international and United States copyright law.
- Any copyright removal requests made toward AAN will be forwarded to you and if there is no reply within 7-days the content will be removed until you have time to reply.
- By submitting content you agree you are responsible for the materials and that AAN is a content marketplace and networking search engine.
Please log in to submit content!